This is what I’m trying to do:
- Read an excel file, iterate through the rows and obtain the cells value. (Done)
- On a specific url navigate to a search field where each query from step #1 will be inserted and export a csv file of the result. (Done)
- When prompted to open/save/cancel csv export click on save and have the file saved. (Done)
The issue: I need this whole process (Steps 1,2 and 3) to happen for each iteration. It’s only happening 1 iteration before giving an UI error for selector not found. I have tried 2 scenarios:
- [not efficient] If I add an OpenBrowser Activity as part of the for loop it will obviously open an IE(that’s the browser I’m using) tab everytime and do steps 2 and 3 for each new tab until IE will crash and not find a UI element.
- [ideal way] after completing step 3 of iteration #1 of the for each row loop it should look for the search field within the same page and insert iteration #2 value in the search input field, but this doesn’t work as it always finds an UI selector error upon initiating iteration #2. Weird because it iterates and saves the file once, but for fails to find element for 2nd iteration. This is the error:
Sorry for long post, I wanted to be as precise as possible.