For Android!

studio
i_parked

Hello,
I’m wondering if there is any similar software to Uipath that could be used for automation on android phones by computer

UI path Capabilities?

Not at the moment but we plan on adding support for other platforms in the future.

UiPath in mobile phones

Android phones themselves are automated , such as the Android data manager or Android recovery and more , You only get them when you upgrade

Yes, this would be great if any similar tool will created.

Currently there is none.

I beg to differ:
https://www.google.pl/search?q=automate+android+software+app&oq=automate+android+software+app&aqs=chrome..69i57.10118j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I’ve had a glance on people using some of them (can’t remember which ones and I personally don’t use them) and they are not that far off (but for phone automation).

Okay, Let me check the app. Thanks anyway.

Technically speaking it is possible.
You can install a desktop app that remotes into an android/ios phone/tablet, and then automate that using image automation in UIP

This process will be much improved when we release the AI computer vision activities :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Android phones themselves are automated , such as the Android data manager or Android recovery and more , You only get them when you upgrade

Android data manage is a good tool for me tobackup and restore phone data.

Checkout “Flow” by Microsoft. Its a wonderful app for android devices to automate tasks.