Flow Decision, three conditions AND, OR should give different answer

Hello,

I have just started with Uipath without any coding background and now I have solve this problem.
I have to ask two numbers, then there should be comparison between figures. Inquiries I have done using Input and those are ok, but then…

Something is wrong, text is always “Try harder”, I have used three different Flow decision box, so that True = text and False is the next Flow decision

1. Flow decision and text in Condition
    If number1 > 10 AND number2 > 5
  2. Flow decision and text in Con
    If number1 > 10 OR number2 > 5
  3. Flow decision and text in Con
    number1 <= 10 AND number2 <= 5
    Should I somehow add all these to one Flow decision box?

Message text should be like this
If number1 > 10 AND number2 > 5 text should be “Great”
If number1 > 10 OR number2 > 5 text should be “OK”
if number1 <= 10 AND number2 <= 5 text should be “Try harder”

With best regards
Hanna

1 Like

Have you try at your end can you share your xaml ? @HannaM

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

Hi
Welcome to uipath community
Hope these steps would help you resolve this
—use a flowchart kind of project
—now for start link a Input dialog box activity and mention label in property panel of that activity as “Enter your number1 “ and get the output with a variable of type string named str_number1
—Then from that input dialog box join again another input dialog box and mention the label property as “Enter your number2” and get the output with a variable of type string named str_number2
—now use a FLOW DECISION activity where in the condition mention as
Convert.ToInt32(str_number1)<=10 AND Convert.ToInt32(str_number2)<=5
If it’s true it will go to TRUE part where use a Message Box activity and mention like this “Great” as input
Or if it’s FALSE it will go to the other side where use another FLOW DECISION activity and mention like

Convert.ToInt32(str_number1)>10 OR Convert.ToInt32(str_number2)>5
If it’s true it will go to TRUE part where use a Message Box activity and mention like this “OK” as input
Or if it’s FALSE it will go to the other side where use another FLOW DECISION activity and mention like

Convert.ToInt32(str_number1)>10 OR Convert.ToInt32(str_number2)>5
If it’s true it will go to TRUE part where use a Message Box activity and mention like this “TRY HARDER” as input
Or if it’s FALSE it will go to the other side Where mention a Message box and mention as ”None of the condition matches”

Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @HannaM

1 Like

Thanks for you help, my main problem was that first I did’t remember add variables to input :roll_eyes: and then I I thought I could add lines inside one flow decision…now this is very clear and my inquiry works very well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.