First "Hello World" robot run from Orchestrator Error

Hello, I am trying to make a robot for the first time and have succeeded in making the “Hello, World!” text appear inside a MessageBox. However, this does not work when execute from Orchestrator and causes the following error:

Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <wnd app='yeshost.exe' ctrlname='FormYESWIN' />

at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
   at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
   at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
   at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

This first error causes my first question on the UiPath forums!
Thanks!

@Vasily_Hall

Hi, welcome to the community !

Your error, is because of the Selectors, it means that your robot, can’t find the exact application… Can you share a ScreenShot of your workflow with selectors open ?

2 Likes

Hi @Vasily_Hall

Welcome to UiPath forum.

Could you please check your process details.
maybe you are start job with incorrect process.

You can check it on Processes page > select process that you want to check > Explore Package

2 Likes

I realized my very newbie error: I didn’t have my actual process I was able to debug and run correctly, inside the Main.xaml file! Once I ensured the sequence was in the Main file and updated the package version for the process, the robot worked!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.