Find the empty column in Excel file and write to it

Thank you for providing your sample file, along with what you want it to look like.

So all you want to do is write to a new column in excel? That is extra simple, just use a read range to get the excel saved as a datatable, use an ‘add data column’ activity which will add a new column at the end of the datatable, fill out the data within that column using a for each row loop, then write the datatable back into excel at range A1 (or wherever you want the top left of the datatable to start) using the ‘write range’ activity

Thanks it works now…
I did "“add data column” by filing column name to datatable and then I started column counter loop and then my code and at the end i did normal write rang
then my code from “for each loop”
and at the end of my loop im writing to the same table…

Now its adding CaseID at the created column with name to right place.

Thanks for the very big help.

@Dave

how can i make that… kindly help

I want to first check if my Excel have the ColumnName “SAP-number” then at the same time i want to check how many rows have data filled and from where the data row is empty with SAP number… it should take that row ID and start working further.
if
DataTableExcelSheet.Columns.Contains(“KS-nummer”) find row with no data and read the row id?

Act I want to make this solution to see if my robot have stoped in the middel due to some Error then it should start from next row where it ended.
like it should start with row 5 and register into SAP. so that it wont start adding data in sap again from row 1.
kindly help.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.