Find disabled fields

Hello i have a program where i need to extract some data, i managed to pull almost everything out except some disabled fields. How can i check if the field are disabled or not ?

Hi ,
try by Get attribute activity . “aaname”

thanks gonna give it a shot

1 Like

i have the same issue but needs to extract from multiple items. Data scrapping is giving null values. Get attribute can not loop through next fields of codes. Can you help me with this

If the data scraping is already done , then the Null values can be ignored and those can be considered instead of the read only .

Thank you Priyanka, But data which is scrapped is not visible. I used Find children activity and highlight as well. I am getting an error msg like "The ui element you are tyring is valid, but the data is invisible.

Did you try using get attribute activity ?

To answer your question: that depends on the framework that you’re using - AA/UIA/Default. Usually there’s a control parameter which indicates whether the element is disabled or not. Sometimes this info is also placed in the “aaname” as said before. :slight_smile:

Yes i tried with get attribute. It worked for selecting one item only and i have multiple items and i need to loop it. which i can not do it with Get attribute.

Example: Procedure codes: D0210, D0100 something like that in a table.
Get attribute will function on only one line item not on multiple line items.