Find and click text in an SAP column

I am trying to find a specific text in an SAP table column and click on this text.

I have looked at the SAP automation video and know how to extract table text out of SAP, but have not been able to loop through and find & click a particular text.

It is either clicking on a text in another column that contains the particular text, or not working at all.

Thanks!

HI @lundyharlow,

You have find text activity available in UiPath, first use that activity to check whether the text is there in the table and then use if condition to check whether the element exists or not. If exists, then use click activity to click on the particular text you need to click

Thanks, Hareesh. Are you able to provide a sample?

Here is the file : FIndAndClickElement.zip (11.0 KB)

In this, I’m opening google home page and searching for Gmail text and trying to click on it

Hi,
In SAP table you will get selectors similar to each other and varying table column and table row. based on that use a count variable of type int and then try to increment the value based on that.
Let us know if this helps,
Regards,
Pavan H

Hi Hareesh, I am getting an error opening the activity due to errors in the XAML

Can you post the screenshot of error?

Hi Pavan,

This is the way i have been trying but have not been successful.
in my selector, the table col and tablerow look as such:

’ tableCol=‘1’ tableRow=‘" +counter.ToString+"’ />"

Counter is set as int and the assignment is counter = counter + 1

Hi,
Try to get the selectors for 2 to 3 elements and then based on the incremental value you can assign to counter, it need not to be 1 always.

Please try this way, even I use the same logic to get the text from sap.

If not please attach the screenshot of the selector and it will be easy to resolve the issue.
Regards,
Pavan H

Should my selector be a string? I have tried both ways. Please see my screenshots.

with string selector:

Hi,
In table row attribute, try putting double quotes inside single quotes. And also add the selector in same kine instead of new line.
Let us know if this helps.
Regards,
Pavan H

Hi @lundyharlow,

Can you please refer this for edit selector option: Click Text Activity

Hi,

This is all one line, just had to fit it in the screenshot before. Table row is double inside single quotes.

Any other thoughts?

"<wnd app='saplogon.exe' cls='SAP_FRONTEND_SESSION' omit:title='Standard PO 4500242516 Created by xxx /><sap id='usr/subSUB0:SAPLMEGUI:0015/subSUB2:SAPLMEVIEWS:1100/subSUB2:SAPLMEVIEWS:1200/subSUB1:SAPLMEGUI:1211/tblSAPLMEGUITC_1211' tableCol='1' tableRow='" +counter.ToString+"' />"

Did u able to resolve the issue?

same requirement, where I need to get the tableRow selector property of an active cell.
I have tried below but it did not worked

1. looping counter method.
  2. Get tabeRow property using Get Attribute where I passed colName=‘1’ text=3410 (material)
  3. Click Text

But it did not worked.