FInd all rows with changing parentid

Hello friends, @rkelchuri, @Rammohan91, @balupad14, @loginerror, @MAHESH1, @Dominic, @ClaytonM, @vvaidya, @Florent_Salendres I need to fin d all the rows contained in a table.
The selector of a row is:
1.How can I loop through all the rows? Changing the indexes?
2.The parentid sometimes changes, due to changes in the webpage.

I provide you 3 example of rows:
1)html title=‘Mastercom’ /><webctrl aaname=’ ’ isleaf=‘1’ parentid=‘ext-gen573’ tag=‘DIV’ class=‘x-grid3-row-checker’ parentclass=‘x-grid3-cell-inner x-grid3-col-checker x-unselectable’ tableCol=‘1’ tableRow=‘1’ idx=‘1’ /

2)html title=‘Mastercom’ />
<webctrl tableCol=‘1’ tag=‘TD’ class='x-grid3-col x-grid3-cell x-grid3-td-checker x-grid3-cell-first ’ parentclass=‘x-grid3-row-table’ parentid=‘ext-gen573’ /

Or

2)html title=‘Mastercom’ />
<webctrl aaname=’ ’ css-selector=‘body>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>table>tbody>tr>td>div>div’ isleaf=‘1’ parentid=‘ext-gen573’ tag=‘DIV’ class=‘x-grid3-row-checker’ parentclass=‘x-grid3-cell-inner x-grid3-col-checker x-unselectable’ idx=‘2’ /

3)html title=‘Mastercom’ />
<webctrl aaname=’ ’ css-selector=‘body>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>div>table>tbody>tr>td>div>div’ idx=‘3’ isleaf=‘1’ parentid=‘ext-gen573’ tag=‘DIV’ /

Can you please help me?
The Parentid Always changes every 3/4 days :frowning:
How can I make it flexible to webpage changes?
Thank you,
Camilla :slight_smile: