Final Report

I need to generate a report after the process ends, whether the items are success or failed

Will working with Re-framework, if the item is retried the report data table build so far is erased and started adding for the remaining items from where it got retied.

Please help me to build the logic

1 Like

Hi
I hope I’m set transaction status xaml we will let the process to retry when the process fails as a initiation
—so whole setting to retry itself use a merge datatable activity to merge the data created so far to the table we have created with build datatable actu
Or
In the TRANSITION from the state (which determines to which state it should go to for next process) along the condition where the retry or fail condition is mentioned use a merge datatable or add data row (only if adding as individual rows to the datatable) along that sequence so that it will get added to the datatable which we can use at last as well

Hope this would help you
Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Sweety_Girl

1 Like

Were we able to merge them now buddy
Cheers @Sweety_Girl

1 Like

Just trying out

1 Like

Yeah the second step (add data row) is what I am following…
While following that, the add data row adds the data to the datatable which was build …
And if any trans fails, the process is retried…
That time the previously build datatable is erased and datatable is build from first

1 Like

You are telling me to use merge datatable in the point of retry correct?
@Palaniyappan

1 Like

Yes because there only if the item is retried the report datatable built so far is getting erased right…so before retrying lets merge it up to a datatable in TRANSITION itself so that we wont miss those data, either with add data row or merge datatable both would work…based on the process
–if we are adding data row one by one then we can use add data row activity itself that would be fine…but where we are going to do that matters (TRANSITION between two states like Process state and End process state or Process state and Get Transaction Data state)

1 Like

1 question, If we use add data row, It just adds data row in the datatable build… Then we have to use the write range to write those data? right

1 Like

Exactly
you are right, we can use that datatable at last to write into a excel where we want to using write range activity
Cheers @Sweety_Girl

1 Like

This is where I got stuck, If the process is retired the data-table is initialized from 1st and writes the remaining data after the retry(ie all the data before the retry is not available)…

So we will use Merge datatable in place of write range, Am I right?

1 Like

yes exactly
if merge datatable is used it gets stored in the datatable always which we can merge with upcoming data and can be used as a whole datatable to be written in a excel

Cheers @Sweety_Girl

1 Like

Aww Thank you @Palaniyappan for your patience and answering my question

1 Like

No Worries
Cheers @Sweety_Girl

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.