Filtrer data before showing it

Hello, i’m trying to filter my data, so that it shows me only what i need… for other purposes.

I used assign, at first it worked, but now it wont, it tells me that there’s no data rows…

Read Range = “extractedAlarms” => extractedAlarms

extractedAlarms = extractedAlarms.Select(" ‘CODE’ = ‘A11’ OR ‘CODE’ = ‘B0’ OR ‘CODE’ = ‘C31’ OR ‘CODE’ = ‘D34’ OR ‘CODE’ = ‘E36’ OR ‘CODE’ = ‘F0’ OR ‘CODE’ = ‘G1’ OR ‘CODE’ = ‘H4’ OR ‘CODE’ = ‘J0’ OR ‘CODE’ = ‘E7’ ").CopyToDataTable()

What did i do wrong ?

2 Likes

Check the columns again which has same values is there means use in between of Code column and check

Thanks
Ashwin.S

1 Like

@AshwinS2

I’m sorry, i don’t unterstand what you mean?

try like this buddy
extractedAlarms = extractedAlarms.Select(" [CODE] = ‘A11’ OR [CODE] = ‘B0’ OR [CODE] = ‘C31’ OR [CODE] = 'D34’ OR [CODE] = ‘E36’ OR [CODE] = ‘F0’ OR [CODE] = ‘G1’ OR [CODE] = ‘H4’ OR [CODE] = ‘J0’ OR [CODE] = ‘E7’ ").CopyToDataTable()

And make sure that we have a column named CODE in our datatable extractedAlarms

Hope this wuld help you
Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @mz3bel

1 Like

@Palaniyappan

Cheers my friend, same issue, no data rows found!

So that means there are no records with the column CODE having these values
A11, B0, C31, D34, E36, F0, G1, H4, J0, E7

Fine can i have a view on the excel or datatable as a output with a output datatable activity and write line activity that can show the value of datatable so that we can check with the value of column CODE

Cheers @mz3bel

2 Likes

Wait a SEC!!! might be the empty “space”, let met check

yah we need to check only with the input datatable and there is no issue with select method used
Cheers @mz3bel

@Palaniyappan

Cheers my friend, it was the spaces… i have to figure out how to remove those spaces…

Great
how the space occurs can i have a view on it a screenshot if possible
Cheers @mz3bel

1 Like

It’s something like this " DD ", i think i will have to fix it when i scrap data, and before saving it remove the space…

try to use .ToString.Trim buddy
Cheers @mz3bel

Yes, that’s what i did.

Thanks @Palaniyappan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.