Filter: The source contains no DataRows

Hi guys,

I was using dynamic selectors to click on page numbers and scrape data in a webpage but getting the following error. I am not sure the reason for this. I am able to understand that it is not scraping but not able to figure out why I am not getting error while clicking the page so the selectors are fine I guess. Please help

Thanks,
Santa Krish

Hi @Santa_Krish

Are you doing any looping activity

Thanks
Ashwin S

@Santa_Krish

Could you please take screenshot of your dynamic selector and show me once. Will check and update you.

@AshwinS2 @lakshman I am using ‘element appear’ activity to find the active page and scrape data from it. PFB the screenshot of the selector that I am using and the error displayed

@Santa_Krish

Could you please delete tag and parent class attributes from Selector and then try again.

Getting the same error:

@Santa_Krish

Set RepeatForever to false in the properties of On Element Appear Activity and then try again once.

@lakshman I did as you said. Getting the following error. BTW we don’t have to change anything in the log fields right as it will be done by the framework?

@Santa_Krish

What you passed in Log Message Activity.

I didn’t change nothing actually. It is as it will be in the framework.

@lakshman I forgot to assign variables to the arguments for Set transaction status. I have corrected it. Now one transaction is successful but second page scraping is failed due to element appear timeout.