Filter the data table and send it into a new sheet in same workbook

Hey,
I want to scrape data from web and and filter it with condition (“WIID>200000”, “Type= WI5”, “Status= Open”, “Date should be after 02-12-2017”) and put it into a new sheet in same workbook. I used filter data table activity and apply the all conditions. But when display the output data table in message box by using output data table activity and message box activity. The message box displayed on the column name not the filtered data. Where i m wrong ? Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

Use the select statement

DtExtData.Select(“Type=‘WI5’ and Status=‘open’ and WIID>‘200000’ and Date>‘02-12-2017’”)

In which activity?

By using Assign activity use the select statement…

It shows error… Cannot assign from type ‘System.Data.DataRow’ to the type ‘System.Data.DataTable’ in assign activity.

array of Datarow(variable)= datatable.Select(“Type=‘WI5’ and Status=‘open’ and WIID>‘200000’ and Date>‘02-12-2017’”)

It shows again big error.
Cannot we use the filter activity ?

Use Assign activity and a take a variable of type Datatable and use CopyToDatatable method as shown below
DtExtData.Select(“Type=‘WI5’ and Status=‘open’ and WIID>‘200000’ and Date>‘02-12-2017’”).copytoDatatable

Thank You So much!!
Its solved.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.