Filter Table-Unable to Exclude particular cells

Hello Everyone,

I have a excel which contains 9 columns, i want to apply filters on column 7,8,9 and using filter table option in Excel Application scope, my column 7 (CHANNEL) i want to apply filter and select only ‘NonGDS’ and from column 8 (Status) i want to apply filter and select only ‘Active’ and from column 9 (FBC) i want to select all rows excluding ‘Visa’ from the list, i am using ‘!=’ and ‘<>’ which is failing and applying incorrect filters, in this case it is failing only for ‘!=’ and ‘<>’, i mean if i remove -ve filters it is working fine.

Please see below details and advise what can be done to apply -ve filters successfully.

Below output i am expecting from the attached excel sheet.

FZ Bookings with Non - Alpha Characters (past 24 hours).xlsx (11.7 KB) Format Excel File.xaml (6.8 KB)

Hi @shivkumar.atnure

Check this xaml and it gives expected resultsFilterExcel.zip (32.3 KB)

Select query can be used

YourDataTable.Select(“CHANNEL=‘NonGDS’ and STATUS=‘Active’ and FBC <>‘Visa’”).CopyToDataTable

Note - CopyToDataTable will give an error if the query does not give any result. If there is possibility that your excel does not have data then you need to use

YourDataTable.Select(“CHANNEL=‘NonGDS’ and STATUS=‘Active’ and FBC <>‘Visa’”).ToList

and then you need to write the value in an another excel if row count > 0

Thanks,
Ula

HI @Boopathi

Thanks a lot for the reply, but i am still struggling with requirement, my excel sheet is already in Table format (Table1) and output need to be stored in same file since i need to use this file for further processing, the further processing includes copy each row one by one from column CONFIRMATIN_NUM and paste in citric application and search.

If you can help me to apply filter and store same excel sheet that will be great help.
Please join below meeting if possible so that i can take exact idea of doing this activity.

You can join me at Shivkumar Atnure is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Shivkumar Atnure’s Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 892 351 4868

Hi @shivkumar.atnure

Is it mandatory that your excel sheet must be in Table format always?

Thanks,
Ula

Hello Ula,

Thanks for your email, Yes it is mandatory to have Table format always, actually I am downloading excel file from one of web application and taking for further action after applying required filters, every time I download this file it will be in table format only.

I just started using Uipath it would be great help if we can have one meeting :blush:

Thanks

Shiv

Hi @shivkumar.atnure

Sure. We will have but i am engaged with some project deliverable.

You can also visit my youtube channel and you may find some helfpful videos

If you like the videos, subscribe and support.

Thanks,
Ula

HI Ula,

Thanks for your support i have subscribed to your channel :slight_smile:
Also i want to ask one more question to you is there any option to remove special characters such as @, _, _, also replace special characters such as Turkich letters such as (Ç, Ş, Ğ, I, İ, Ö, Ü) and replace with normal alphabets from excel/web application.

Please suggest your time for discussion my phone no is (+971522639256).

Regards,
Shiv

@Boopathi hi, this is not working getting error message ‘Channel’ name not found