Filter Excel Table For data other than certain value

Hi All,

I’m trying to filter a data in excel file without moving the data into DataTable. I understand we can use Filter Table activity under Excel Application Integration. However currently I tried to filter a column where the data are generated from VLookup formula and I would like to tick all filter value except #N/A.

Anyone can advise how to do it?

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Fredy

Sample Syntax:-
(from line in Datatable.select where(line.ColumnName<>“#NA”) select line).ToArray()

Let me know for any help

Thanks
Karthick.k

Hi @FKirisampano,

Refer this post
Excel Vlookup Using UiPAth - #4 by arivu96

Regards,
Arivu

Hi @karthick

Thank you very much, it’s work for filtering data using DataTable. I Just wondering whether we can filter it without store the data in DataTable? So just filter in Excel using Filter Table Activity.

Best Regards,
Fredy

Hi @arivu96

Thank you very much!
Actually i already finish with the VLookup part. Next I would like to filter the result from the Vlookup only to show value that are not #N/A. If possible without using datatable. i.e. Just filter directly in Excel using Filter Table Activity.

HI @FKirisampano,

Refer this one
FilterTableExample.xaml (5.7 KB)

Regards,
Arivu

1 Like

Hi Thank you @arivu96

I will try Read all the value other than #N/A and save it as Array, and then use the array as FilterOption in the solution you show above.

Best Regards,
Fredy

Hey, I see the file attached for filter #N/A. Would you able to guide me on remove filtered rows. I have entire excel with formula in each cell. so, want to remove #N/A and more rows from filtering columns.

Hey, I am stuck in same question, I also have values coming from VLOOKUP and want to remove #N/A. Can you guide me how to do that?