Filter data table unexpected output

Ran my code today to find that it has stopped unexpectedly due to not being able to locate a column name, found out that it somehow excludes dates from 1 - 9 Aug. Thing is the code, as well as the data, hasn’t been changed so I can’t fathom how this could have happened… Any ideas on how I can somehow fix it? I use a filter datatable to filter out the dates and retrieve the ones relevant to the current month as well as the next month but it’s somehow excluding 1 - 9 Aug and yes I checked the code nothing seems to be out of place and yes the data is present.

Hi,

ToString(“dd-MMM”) returns 09-Jul , for example today.
For now, can you check your column isn’t like 9-Jul ?

Regards,

Nope my column starts from 24th July till 31st Aug and this code worked previously before for the same set of data so im confused

Hi,

if possible, can you share your data and workflow?

Regards,

Managed to get it working, not sure how the bot did it without any problems before but this time it couldn’t get the correct dates because they weren’t in “dd-MMM” instead they were in “d-MMM”. Regardless, @Yoichi thanks for the help earlier :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: !

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.