Filter data table error

Hi @Celinnie

Sorry i dont get the question. !
When you say word file is that a microsoft word ?

Maybe you can add more details like putting some screenshots to easily address the issue.
Many Thanks.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry for the unclear…

The occasion is that I have several microsoft word files and I would like to identify checkbox value in each file, so I need to write uipath.xaml to read these microsoft word files.

Now, my solution is as followed:

But if I have 100 microsoft word files, it’s not possible to open each file and indicated each on screen and write 100 xaml file to achieve this task.

So my question is do you have any good ideas or what will you do when you meet this occasion?

Thanks!

1 Like

I think you need to open all the word documents because you need to check the value of the checkbox in the word file am i correct ? @Celinnie

3 Likes

Yes, so the conclusion is that if I would like to use uipath to solve this task, I need to open each file and cannot use one xaml file to identify several files.

1 Like

Hmmm Why not?
I dont get it…

You can check all the files by iterating in the foreach and do your desire in the file!

3 Likes

Let me clarify more,
I have several microsoft word files, and the format of these files are the same, however, the checkbox value are different, what I want to do is write a xaml file and it can identify all files’ checkbox values.

But now, get attribute activity needs the picture of each file, if I open each file and put the picture in xaml file is very time-consuming, I would like my xaml file have the ability to identify the checkbox value in all the microsoft files with the same format. Since I only can see 1 microsoft word file during my developing, more files that I cannot see will use this xaml file to identify checkbox status.