Fill data in web from from an array

Hi @raviranjan,

Can we access this page?

Open UI explorer and indicate on element, suppose Name text box, by default you will get some selector ignore that and try to find some attributes which has a label as Name, and definitely there will be a label as Name and if you found that use this element and your selector has become dynamic because no other text box will have Name as label.

Suppose this is my screen , i indicated on first text box which is corresponding to sales Group name label

After indicating on first text box i got this selector, which doesn’t have the label name

After selecting few more attributes i got the below selector which has the label name same as in the above screenshot and this value is unique

Can you try like above mentioned steps and let us know if it works, if it still doesn’t work we will think of other solutions.
But last options will be image based automation, where you take anchor base and perform operations.

I’m trying this. Will let you know if it worked :slight_smile:

Hi @anil5
I looked into it but can’t find any relevant attribute except for “idx” (which doesn’t follow any pattern). I’m uploading the SS. Take a look.

Regards,
ravi

Hi @raviranjan,

So did you check the whole selector editor window and there is no aaname attribute only.

Which type of application it is, and can i access this application.

You can use Image based automation now, where you first find label first and after you find label use type into, like anchor base activity.

Yup, i checked the whole selector editor. The best ones have already been highlighted by UiPath automatically. Rest are css based selectors.
Its a navigation based application and I’m sorry but it requires credentials and files that are specific to my organisation. So, i can’t share it.

Okay will go for image based automation now.

Okay @anil5, i wanted to ask one thing here. Is it possible to use ‘‘for each row’’ activity here if i am able to get the data in datatable. I tried this method but since the number of columns are dynamic here i can’t record the exact number of fields to be filled. Any suggestions on that.

1 Like

i think you should definitely try it out … maybe we can pick up on the error and take it from there.