Feedback wanted -> Attended Framework

Listings (including Activity packages) on the Marketplace have a support model specified (usually bottom right of the screen)
The Attended Framework for now is only available on the Marketplace, and technically under “Community Support” although, as you may have guessed, it gets a lot more care than a component published under, say, the Internal Lab banner.

“Official” (as in covered by product support) activity packages are listed in the following docs page FYI:

1 Like

Hi @Logan.J the newest version of the attended framework can be considered an official version since it only uses official dependencies and is fully supported by UiPath.

With regards to the WPFinteractive activity package. In previous versions of the attended framework, we used this 3rd-party package but have since replaced it with an Invoke Code activity using WinForms to render the status window. The intent was to originally create an official version of the WPFinteractive activities, but we found the Invoke Code workaround instead and we anticipate big changes to forms/callouts in 23.4 which we’ll probably use for status windows in future versions of the attended framework.

Hello @Tuan_Nguyen1 ,

I have attempted to use the framework and encountered some errors:

It appears it is related to the UiPath.IPC.Activities

Regards

Hi @William_Blech_Sister, did you try converting the project to a Windows-Modern project? Unfortunately the attended framework currently only works with Windows-Legacy projects since the IPC activity package isn’t available yet for Windows-Modern projects. We expect it to be available shortly after the 22.10 release.

@Tuan_Nguyen1 when I opened the project this message appeared

If I dont click to do the conversion, everything goes well, thanks

Great! I’m glad to hear :slight_smile:

Good day, @Tuan_Nguyen1 !

I noticed the update to the UiPath.Form.Activities package in April (to v23.4.3) introduced breaking changes. Specifically, Forms from older versions of the Form Activities package cannot be used with the new version of the Forms Activities package. Instead, the Forms must be rebuilt.

Do you have plans to update the Attended Framework template to utilize the new version of the Forms Activities package? If so, do you have an estimated timeframe for completion?