Feed error

Hi,

I’m trying to run a job from the CE Orchestrator. I see in the robot that the package is being installed, then it disappears and the jobs is faulted. Am I doing something wrong?

Error details in orchestrator
Process: GooglePhotos
Environment: Dev
Robot: CIPRIAN
Machine name: Desktop-Cip
Info: The feed 'https://platform.uipath.com/nuget/feed/xxyyzz [https://platform.uipath.com/nuget/feed/xxyyzz]' lists package 'GooglePhotos.1.0.1' but multiple attempts to download the nupkg have failed. The feed is either invalid or required packages were removed while the current operation was in progress. Verify the package exists on the feed and try again.

RemoteException wrapping NuGet.Protocol.Core.Types.FatalProtocolException: The feed 'https://platform.uipath.com/nuget/feed/xxyyzz [https://platform.uipath.com/nuget/feed/xxyyzz]' lists package 'GooglePhotos.1.0.1' but multiple attempts to download the nupkg have failed. The feed is either invalid or required packages were removed while the current operation was in progress. Verify the package exists on the feed and try again. ---> RemoteException wrapping NuGet.Protocol.PackageNotFoundProtocolException: Unable to find package 'GooglePhotos.1.0.1'.
at NuGet.Protocol.FindPackagesByIdNupkgDownloader.d__6.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at NuGet.Protocol.RemoteV2FindPackageByIdResource.d__18.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at NuGet.Commands.SourceRepositoryDependencyProvider.d__22.MoveNext()
at NuGet.Commands.SourceRepositoryDependencyProvider.<>c__DisplayClass21_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at NuGet.Commands.SourceRepositoryDependencyProvider.d__21.MoveNext()
at NuGet.DependencyResolver.ResolverUtility.d__2.MoveNext()
at NuGet.DependencyResolver.ResolverUtility.d__1.MoveNext()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NuGet.DependencyResolver.ResolverUtility.d__1.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at NuGet.DependencyResolver.RemoteDependencyWalker.d__3.MoveNext()
at NuGet.DependencyResolver.RemoteDependencyWalker.d__3.MoveNext()
at NuGet.Commands.ProjectRestoreCommand.d__10.MoveNext()
at NuGet.Commands.ProjectRestoreCommand.d__8.MoveNext()
at NuGet.Commands.RestoreCommand.d__47.MoveNext()
at NuGet.Commands.RestoreCommand.d__32.MoveNext()
at UiPath.NuGet.PackageManager.d__2.MoveNext()
at UiPath.NuGet.PackageManager.d__0.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ProjectInstaller.d__9.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ProjectInstaller.d__4.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ProjectInstaller.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ProjectInstaller.d__3.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Impl.WindowsPackageService.d__2.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Job.d__35.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Job.d__34.MoveNext()
Start Time: 09/24/2019 5:45:37 PM
End Time: 09/24/2019 5:45:38 PM
Input Values: null
Output Values: null
Has Recording: false

@c.ciprian

I imagine this is a widespread issue as I am encountering the same thing with processes that have previously worked on other machines. Attempts to download the packages directly out of orchestrator are returning “Package not found (#1677) errors”. I observed the cloud platform showed maintenance messages earlier today, which is probably related.

Hopefully more information will be forthcoming.

This is related to an issue I am having. Suddenly the robot tray on my machine is showing “no available processes” even though they were all showing earlier this morning. When I go to check the packages in Orchestrator I get the message " The package version associated with this process could not be found anymore"

Looking in Libraries, I don’t find the package that I have published. Shouldn’t it be there?

Hi @c.ciprian

Google photos is your process name right? Is that a library or a process? For published ones it goes into packages first, and then processes. So check in your packages page whether those are there, and then in the processes page go see whether you have the process for it.

Also try removing the existing package and adding a fresh copy again to see whether it works

1 Like

L.E. : I have deleted the process and published a new package. Now version 1.0.1 disappeared from the list. I have recreated the process and I’m able to start the job.

Can’t remove it, either…

I too have all of a sudden started to encounter this issue. Message: " The package version associated with this process could not be found anymore."

Has anyone identified the root cause? Or has found a solution to fix this…?
I manually edited the “project.json” file and changed the name and republished. Seem to work for about a day, but now throwing the same error.

Update: I logged on the the Automation Machine with the Robot ID the runs this process. Then went back into Orchestra tor and refreshed the Packages Page and then it went from red to green! It found it again. Really odd behavior…Not sure if it is a Database issue or a REDIS issue. We do run in High Availability mode, so seems maybe there is a latency somewhere…?
Other odd thing, after my initial publish, logged into Automation machine with Robot ID to download and install the latest package, but it was failing to install, but then the schedule kicked off via Orchestra tor and it install the new package and ran it. After it was done is when I went back to Orchestra tor to update Schedule run time and that is when it said package not found!