FAQ Common license errors

Thanks, it worked. UIPath should also mention this important step when replying to tickets for releasing the license key.

1 Like

Hi, ovi
Plz help me check device id

Check this out:

1 Like

Hi, I have the same error message as previous user (tuanim) when trying to activate the Community Edition. Its my first day that I try any UIPath versions and still it says that Device ID is already activated. Can my Device ID (YMBj/LAEAM9FG7ugf5ND) be released that I could complete the activation and try this program. Thanks

The workaround is stated above.

This error is caused by the fact that the machine was previously activated with a license key or trial key. So, releasing the Device ID is an exception, not a rule. And based on the reasons our support team will do it. But you will have to create a ticket using your company email and giving all the details. Contact Licensing Queries & Activations

@ovi - I am having an error where the Trial Code is coming blank in the email sent out. Read the forum and did View the email in webpage. However I still do not see the Code and cannot Activate the Enterprise Version. Logged a ticket Case # 00018472. Please help!!

I am trying to activate the UI Path license key on my machine first time but I am receiving the below error. Please help me into this.

I have once activated a device with a license code in the past. and I reached out to support and raised a case to release my device ID. when I can get feedback from the support?

For me, the support team got back to me on the day I raised the ticket itself. Not sure about others though.

That’s my first install and I’m having the issue below:

If you have any questions regarding this topic please open a New Topic in the Setup & Licensing category