Failed to Login Assign1

Hi, 1)When i run the System1_login Workflow i get the "Windows security "(refer below screenshot) instead of the logging in to ACME system1. [image] AND 2)What access credentials is this window referring to??I mean which credentials is it expecting to be entered?.. ALSO 3) when i click cancel i get the following error…

Hi @rachida,

You can enter the login credentials of ACME System in the pop up window. The credential structure defined in the getAppCredential workflow is, first it looks for orchestrator credential. If it fails, bot looks for windows credentials and if it can’t fetch the details, we can enter the credentials manually in the pop up window. You can define an orchestrator credentials by Login to orchestrator–> Assets–>Add Credentials. Also you can add a windows credentials by Go to control panel–> Credential Manager–> Windows Credentials–> Add a Generic Credential.

Warm regards,
Nimin

1 Like

i did these steps but my problem when i run system1_Login the popup window is showing i type my id and nothing happens the browser is not open
and my data is not typed

Hi @rachida,

Then the issue is with your workflow. Please debug(F7) the workflow and analyze the output pane for errors/warnings.

Regards,
Nimin

i hav this error
Get credential
could note find an asset with this name error code 1002

Hi @rachida,

It seems that your orchestrator credential and credential name specified in your workflow or config file may be different. Please make sure the variable name is correct and check for any white spaces or special characters. If you are unable to fix it, please share your workflow.

Warm regards,
Nimin

ReFrameWork-master(2).zip (3.7 MB)

1 Like

The issue is that in your Config file you have defined the Name as “in_Credential”
while wwhen you are passing the value into the System1_Login.xaml you are using - in_Config(“System1_Credential”).ToString]

Can you please change it and try again?

1 Like

Please close this thread marking answer as solution.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.