Failed to enabled the tenant for AI Center
When provisioning a tenant it says "Failed to enabled the tenant for AI Center"
- On the browser, open the debug console
- Typically right click the page and then select 'Inspect'
- Go to the network tab in the debug console
- Try to create a tenant.
- On the network tab, right click the network requests and select the option to create a har trace
- Share the har request with the support team.
- Additionally, on the network tab, it is typically possible to find the request that failed. Look for anything that is highlighted red.
- Click on the failed request, and then select the 'Response' tab.
- The issue may be explained by the response tab.
- For example, if the request timed out, it could be that there is a closed port.