When trying to create an app, at some point it fails. When trying to delete this failed app, either it fails immediately with a timeout error, or it goes through, passes the app status to "Deleting", then fails with no error.
Issue Description: While trying to create an app in Process Mining, it is loading and no error messages are provided from interface.
Root Cause: Wrong port has been used for ProcessMinning DB.
- All Process Mining pods are up and running and no errors found in logs (Support Bundle).
- In order to debug this kind of issues, there is a temp Pod which is created during apps creation, logs of that pod are relevant to be analyzed:
- get list of the pods:
kubectl get pods -A | grep appsetup
- get pod logs:
kubectl logs appsetup-******* -f -n airflow
Based on this, below error is thrown:
('HYT00', '[HYT00] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]Login timeout expired (0) (SQLDriverConnect)')
Perform the below,
- To solve this, it is recommended not to use a custom port for SQL Server.
- Add a Nat rule in IP tables PREROUTING chain, with the command:
- iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d <sql server IP> -dport 1433 -j DNAT --to-destination <sql server ip>:<sql server port>