Failed to connect assitant to Automation Cloud

Hi,

Actually we have a On-Premise orhcestrator and Assistant Robot & Studio connect to local URL. Now we tried to connect Assistant Robot and Studio to Automation Cloud but show the error message:

ISettingsOperations.ConnectToServer threw System.IO.IOException: “Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host…”

The machine is create in Automation Cloud and the URL that we are use is https://cloud.uipath.com and the machine key, however we are try use the Automation Cloud URL with /OrgName and /TenantName but the error is the same.

The server have TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 enable and the version of Assistant Robot and Studio is 2021.4.4; Into de server we can open and log in to http://cloud.uipath.com in google chrome.

¿Any can help us to resolve this issue or has the same problem?

Hi @danieljmo ,

i got to know from your message that you were using On-Prem orchestrator earlier and now migrated to cloud orchestrator.

Based on the error message issue is related to the UiPath robot service on the robot machine.

Please verify Bot setup you have done for the cloud comparing with on-premise orch setup some times we miss some configuration it will create issue.

One last thing please restart your UiPath robot service in your BOT vm machine before connecting the agent to orchestrator. thanks.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer,

After review with network team we detect that the problem was a digital certificate for our security device. Once the certificate was installed, the connection between Automation Cloud and Assistant Root / Studio was successful.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that issue has been resolved with that certificate.

Please, what’s the certificate installed?
I have the same error in my local PC
Thanks a Lot
Edson palomino

Hi Edson, the certificate is issued by a security device (firewall) to enable network traffic in internet, it is not a general certificate. If you have the same problem, I recommend check and troubleshooting with your networking team.

Best regards!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.