Fail link the UiPath Studio with the Orchestrator Cloud to get libraries

Hi,

I am facing problems when I wanted to add the get the library from the orchestrator Cloud.

The image below is the packages source I placed in manage packages option.
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-06 at 14.09.21

However, the error below occurred.

So, wanted to ask whether it is because I placed the wrong source? If yes, what is the source/ how can I get the source link?

If not, what are the possible error?

Thank

You wouldn’t normally need to add your cloud Orchestrator package feed manually. If your UiPath Assistant / Studio is connected to your Cloud account, the package feed would appear automatically in Studio. Is there a reason why you’re adding it manually?

You don’t need to specify manually your Cloud Libraries feeds (Host and/or Tenant) in Manage Packages sources.

They will appear automatically when you will connect your robot to Orchestrator.

Cause although the orchestrator is connected to the studio, the package feed didn’t appear automatically.

In my case, it didn’t appear automatically…

That means you had/have a robot error in Studio.

Check if you have a proxy in the Studio machine. If yes, you need to check this documentation https://docs.uipath.com/robot/standalone/2022.10/user-guide/redirecting-robots-through-a-proxy-server

Upon checking, the proxy is already enabled.

I am using the unattended robot in service mode, not sure whether this information will help to detect the cause

Provide from the Studio machine this screenshot (Start → Internet Options → Connections → LAN settings)
Provide from the Studio machine this screenshot C:\Program Files\UiPath\Studio\UiPath.config