Facing Problem Selecting Month from Calendar

Facing Problem Selecting Month from Calendar

Cal%201

Can anyone help me how to change month using Do While or if after using Element Exist

You did not explain why you want to do this. If it’s only for setting the date, use Set Text activity. It’s easier and faster.

1 Like

Hi ,

I am not sure what is your exact requirement, but if you are just looking to entering the date then you can try using type into activity and enter the date in the field.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m trying to Make a Travel automation.
I already done how to Change Date but Now I’m Facing Problems in how to Select Month from the Calendar.

So how to change month from Calendar.

Can anyone help me how to change month using Do While or if after using Element Exist

You do not need to select it if you have the date. Just use Set Text instead of clicking.

Hi @Abhirup_Das,

Yes you can use Set Text activity and Type into Activity with Simulate Type checked.

The above will type the provided date in the onward date and return date but the problem is by using these two activities it will not reflect the dates in the backened, to reflect the exact dates you have to perform click operation on the particular date.

The site works with GET form, so you can just navigate to the required destination / dates using the url https://www.redbus.in/search?fromCityName=Kolkata%20(All%20Locations)&fromCityId=74820&toCityName=Durgapur%20(West%20Bengal)&toCityId=69802&onward=30-Apr-2019&return=06-May-2019&opId=0&busType=Any

1 Like