Facing issues in web application

Hi All,

I’m facing the selector issues, Currently am working with web application using chrome browser.
In the web page it looks like table , bot needs to insert the data.
Please suggest me anything for the issue.

Regards
Varun

Likewise, network connectivity and firewall efficiency are crucial for access and productivity. Use DNS monitoring safeguards to pinpoint problems at hand. Also, revise switches, check VLAN tags, and distribute tasks between servers. These are just a few ways to troubleshoot these types of performance issues.

Regards,
Will

Hi @varunk

If it is a table use tr and td to identify the column and row or tablerow and tablecolumn properties also will give you the unique cells of table and you can type into data by changing the row number and column number accordingly

cheers

Hi @Anil_G,

I have tried with the same using table row & table column but still am facing the issue

Hi @william_joe ,

It is not related to any troubleshoot issue because before performing this step in application I have done so many steps

Hi @varunk

May I know what issue are you getting? Is it not identifying the next element? can we see the selector ?

and also check if each cell is part of same table or there are multiple tables…if its multiple tables then changing index of table tag would help in identifying the next elements

cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

Please find the below selector which I have used

Let me know if anything I need to add

Hi @varunk

can you edit the post …selector is missing use preformatted text on top for pasting

and can you identify other cells and confirm if it is a single table or multiple tables…you can select second element and see if tabel row or column are changing or if table index or name are changing

cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

Please find the below selector

Hi @varunk

It looks like there are multiple tables…So if you are changing table row property in table tag or td tag are you getting any other elements highlighted?

Ideally if you are changing table row to 4 and table column to 7 it would identify the element in row 4 and column 7

Is there possibility of getting your site or UI?

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

Please find the below screenshot for your reference & suggest me any alternate way.
I tried to change that table row in selector even still same, using get attribute am taking table & providing it’s not working

In order Number field there is a data right 12345, Bot need to insert the data there

Hi @varunk

Use anchor base activity with order number as you anchor and base as the cell you need to enter

Ideally as per your selector table row=3 and tablecol=2 should also give you the cell that you need but not sure if there are multiple tables. SO try anchor base and that should sort your issue

cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

That i have tried not working

Hi @varunk

Can you share me these selectors

1. the selector of 12345 button
  2. the selector of order number
  3. Selector for Name
  4. Selector for description

Please share them by spying in UI Explorer and share screenshot of attributes menu as well

Or if you can share the site that would be great

cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

As suggested Please find the selectors below

Hi @varunk

Accordingly to selector I clearly see it as a single table…Because the columns are Incrementing by 1 and rows also by 1. So please use them accordingly

Your order number is in column 5 and next cell is column 6.

If order number is changing the position then first get the cell of order number by using selector with inner text and then get the tablecolumn …Add 1 and you will have the cell where you need to paste the value

cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

Even I follow the same, It will work for one ticket after performing the steps I need to close the tab. If I will open for next ticket again when the application opens it’s not working

Hi @varunk

That might be because of title…Is the title of the window changing? or can you check when you re open if any other attributes are changing

If title is changing use “*” instead

cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

After launching the application title & rest all attributes are same, But the selector is not validated.
Again If indicate the element will get the same selector only & it will validate at that time.

Hi @varunk

you can try performing a random hardware click with complete window as the selector may be the UI is expecting a manual action to prevent some bot actions

Or try using active accessibility type to identify the selector

cheers