Facing Issue while integrating the SVN with UIPath

Hi,

When am trying to connect the SVN server through UIPath , it is showing the below error:

Can anyone please help me out here. Thanks in advance!!

1 Like

@aksh1yadav, @badita , @ddpadil can you please help here

Is it resolved. If yes, Could you please let us know how this is resolved.

Hello,
I am trying to connect to the VisualSVN repository but after pointing the address to the repository and entering credential (domain authorization) I get an error. I do not know what I’m doing wrong.

unnamed

12:42:33:340 => [WARNING] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [32] System.InvalidOperationException: Svn operation in progress; an SvnClient instance can handle only one command at a time

at SharpSvn.SvnClientContext.ArgsStore…ctor(SvnClientContext client, SvnClientArgs args, AprPool pool)

at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CleanUp(String path, SvnCleanUpArgs args)

at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.b__47_0()

at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.SVNClientAction(Func`1 action)

at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.CleanUpWorkspace()

12:42:33:341 => [WARNING] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [32] System.InvalidOperationException: Svn operation in progress; an SvnClient instance can handle only one command at a time

at SharpSvn.SvnClientContext.ArgsStore…ctor(SvnClientContext client, SvnClientArgs args, AprPool pool)

at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Status(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, EventHandler`1 statusHandler)

at SharpSvn.SvnClient.GetStatus(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, Collection`1& statuses)

at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.<>c__DisplayClass53_1.b__0()

at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.GetSvnStatus(String path)

12:42:33:341 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [32] System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.

Object name: ‚ÄėSvnClientContext‚Äô.

at SharpSvn.SvnClientContext.get_CtxHandle()

at SharpSvn.SvnClientContext.ArgsStore.~ArgsStore()

at SharpSvn.SvnClientContext.ArgsStore.Dispose()

at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)

at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args)

at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.<>c__DisplayClass20_1.b__0()

at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.Connect(String projectPath, Uri repositoryUri, String userName, String password)

at UiPath.Workflow.TreePanels.Workspace.SVNViewModel.Connect()

Please help me.

Hi,

Did You solve that problem?

We have same error in our new customer.
12:42:33:340 => [WARNING] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [32] System.InvalidOperationException: Svn operation in progress; an SvnClient instance can handle only one command at a time
at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CleanUp(String path, SvnCleanUpArgs args)
at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.b__47_0()
at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.SVNClientAction(Func1 action) at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.CleanUpWorkspace() 12:42:33:341 => [WARNING] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [32] System.InvalidOperationException: Svn operation in progress; an SvnClient instance can handle only one command at a time at SharpSvn.SvnClientContext.ArgsStore..ctor(SvnClientContext client, SvnClientArgs args, AprPool pool) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Status(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, EventHandler1 statusHandler)
at SharpSvn.SvnClient.GetStatus(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, Collection1& statuses) at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.<>c__DisplayClass53_1.<GetSvnStatus>b__0() at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.SVNClientAction(Func1 action)
at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.GetSvnStatus(String path)
12:42:33:341 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [32] System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)
at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args)
at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.Connect(String projectPath, Uri repositoryUri, String userName, String password)

He using VisualSVN Server with domain authorization.

Regards

Is it resolved?

Facing the same issue. Can some one please help

Hi,

That error usually occurs while performing SVN actions with no network connection. Please check it and let us know if you are still facing the same error.

1 Like

Hi @ovi,

Checked. There is no issues with the network. I am able to access it through Eclipse, Repo-Browser, etc.

Please suggest the way forward.

Thanks

Hi,

Do we have any solution for that?

Thanks

@thepathbreaker, @mdutkiew, @mariogry, @Shan234, @divyaag

@ovi is right. In my case, I was under a vpn connection that was stopping me to access my SVN server. When I closed the connection, it worked perfectly. Please, make sure that you can actually navigate to your SVN server first before attempting to open the .xaml script.

1 Like

@divyaag, @ovi ,@ddpadil
Have you guys solve this SVN Problem?

Cannot access a disposed object.

System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.

Im facing the same problem. Cannot populate my code in SVN

Help please? Anyone could make this ?

Im trying to upload my code to an SVN that I must be connected to VPN before to be able to access that SVN… maybe this is the problem…

Kind regards,
Pablo

Hi guys,

Any solution ? I still have this issue

Thanks

Hi @hadi2002

What is your Studio version?

Hadi @loginerror

Hi @hadi2002

I looked into it and the issue is fixed since 2018.3.

The issue was the non-informative error message. This message showed when performing actions with no network connection: