Facebook Posts Like Automation

Hello
I have created an automation that is supposed to like the posts in my Facebook feed. I am using StudioX for this purpose.
I had tried two solutions:

1. Click the like button then refresh the page. But my CEO doesn’t like this idea, he wants the robot to click the button then scroll down to the next button.
  2. So for this I used the check app state activity that will click the like button if it is visible, else it will use the page down button until the button is visible. This one works only for the first like button! I want it to keep clicking the specified number of times as I am using the repeat number of times activity too.
    Also in the check app state activity, when I indicate the like button, it says duplicates found, but still accepts it, probably the reason why it only clicks the first one.

So My question, how to remove the duplicates warning and then click all the like buttons in my feed?

Screen Shots:
Typing my number for Facebook account:

Typing the password and clicking the login button:

The repeat number of times activity:

The check app state activity, that contains click the like button if the button is visible or if not visible then page down button press activity, nested inside the repeat activity:

And at the end logging out and displaying a message box:

Please help!

Hello @uzairabdullah973!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hello,
Did you found out the solution?

Sadly no, yours is the first reply in years :slight_smile:
I have moved on towards other things…

Here is one suggestion that you could try:
Instead of using “check app state” use try catch.
Liking in the try section and page down in the catch section.
You will need to end the workflow when something appears that is on the bottom of the page.