Extracting particular fields in a pdf

Hello Everyone,
I was trying to extract a field from a pdf and it has multiple values which are not in regular manner.
Example-I want to extract the values for this GTIN field and the values that i want to extract have been highlighted. I have selected the tokens by pressing ctrl but am not able to extract then using + sybmol beside the field name.

How can i do it by taxonomy APPROACH…OR IF THERE IS ANOTHER APPROACH I want to know.

Hello @mehtah

From a quick glance, it would seem as if the ITEM #, GTIN, TPND and Product Description fields are of type ‘Text’. I would go into your Taxonomy and create a table called ‘Items’ and then add the fields to this table.

This would then make it a lot easier to extract multiple values of the same type. See below for a snippet of the taxonomy I used on a recent delivery;

Best,

@Cameron_McMahon1 Thanks a lot for Replying Sir…
sir can I have the complete file of you so that I could relate How to perform it for my pdf.
Thanks Again

Hi @mehtah,

I cannot provide the file as it was for a client delivery and is covered under an NDA, this is what my Taxonomy file looks like with the information redacted;

Blockquote {
“FieldId”: “ClientRedacted.NoCategory.Invoice.items”,
“FieldName”: “items”,
“IsMultiValue”: false,
“Type”: “Table”,
“DeriveFieldsFormat”: “”,
“Components”: [
{
“FieldId”: “ClientRedacted.NoCategory.Invoice.items.quanity”,
“FieldName”: “quanity”,
“Type”: “Number”,
“Components”: ,
“SetValues”: ,
“Metadata”:
},
{
“FieldId”: “ClientRedacted.NoCategory.Invoice.items.unit-price”,
“FieldName”: “unit-price”,
“Metadata”:
},
{
“FieldId”: “ClientRedacted.NoCategory.Invoice.items.line-amount”,
“FieldName”: “line-amount”,
“Metadata”:
}

Thank you Sir,
Sir can we have a virtual meet if possible. We are heading our project deadline and its really urgent to get this task done.