Extract required data from pdf

Hi I have pdf and in that pdf i need to search with bank reference number if it is matching them it shud extact the information which is related to it from that pdf to send mail body.
Bank Reference 3168087484
Customer Reference 36080FW5DWR
Value Date 12/27/2018
Entry Date 12/27/2018
Transaction Amount 1,533,840,000
Product Type Funds Transfer
Transaction Description INHOUSE CATS (CR)
Payment Details /BNF/TOB /ACC/CITIBANK JAPAN LTD. CITIGROUP CENTER-2-3-14,
HIGASHI-SH TOKYO, JAPAN 140-8639
By Order of Account/ID
Name/Address NOMURA SECURITIES CO., LTD.
Beneficiary Account/ID 158101432
Name/Address NOMURA INTERNATIONAL PLC
NOMURA INTERNATIONAL PLC
1 ANGEL LANE
LONDON
Beneficiary Bank Account/ID
Name/Address CITIBANK JAPAN LTD.

it shud extact this all information and it shud be repeated in other pdf pages as well where every match with bank reference it shud copy that info and put it in mail body…can anyone please help me with this

1 Like

refer the tutorials on PDF reading, use the anchors, if you face any problem, pls post the specific issues.

2 Likes

thank you for quick reply…can you please help me in detail…i read pdf by using read pdf activity after that what has to be done to get that exact data…

1 Like

pls refer the below link

1 Like

it is not in detailed …please help me in detail manner

1 Like

hi @ryava_santhoshi

take 1 string variable in assign activity,
and try this as a expresssion:

Text.Split({"Bank Reference "},StringSplitOptions.None)(1).Trim.Split(System.Environment.Newline(0))(0).Trim

where Text is your o/p variable of read activity.

1 Like

Please refer tutorial, all the details that you expecting available in that tutorial.

1 Like

Giving all zeros

1 Like

run this, you’ll get the idea,

BankReference.zip (10.1 KB)

1 Like

Convert PDF to Excel.xaml (14.9 KB)
This is done in-order to fetch invoice number from PDF’s with dynamic location [1page,2page pdf etc] This sequence can be put in loop if it is required to done on multiple

1 Like

please donot mind thank you all for quick reply can any one giving exact solution to repeate it in each page of pdf when searching with different bank references.

1 Like

@ryava_santhoshi
okay to get reference number from all pages, here I attched the updated workflow and updated my text file and added 2 more bank reference number for your understanding.

So, in your case there’s pdf, so while reading pdf file just put range as “All”

here’s my updated workflow ;
BankReference.zip (11.2 KB)

o/p:
Output

2 Likes

Use regular expression to read the BankRefernce