Extract RegEx value with same name from string with Wildcards

Continuing the discussion from Adding all values with same name together by using regex:

It is a bit complex, but I need to extract values from a long string in the following format:

Number 7 Amount:4,5 AA93 Number 6 Answer:No Number 8 Answer:Yes Number 5 Answer:No Number 3 Amount: 0,45 dollars Number 8 Answer:No Number 4 Amount:88 dollars AA92 Number 6 Answer:Yes Number 3 Amount: 1,42 Number 7 Amount:4,5 AA92 Number 6 Answer:Yes Number 3 Amount: 1,42 Number 7 Amount:4,5

As you can see, I need to extract the bold dollar value, by looking for the bold code (AA93).
In some cases, as you can see, there is a different code (for example AA92) and it this case i do not want to extract the amount related to Number three (the amount with emphasis).

What I am wondering is: is there any way to make a RegEx code with wildcards, so that I could use the following Regex-code, but implement wildcards for the answers to each “number”:

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(in_EntirePage,"(?<=AA93 Number 6 Answer:No Number 8 Answer:Yes Number 5 Answer:No Number 3 Amount:)\s*[0-9.,]*(?= dollars)").Value

So wildcards for the Yes and No-answers previous to the amount

Hello

Assuming they are always two capital letters followed by two numbers.

Try this regex:
[A-Z][A-Z][1-9][1-9]

Just to confirm: you need some Regex to grab the two pieces of bold text above?

I don’t think there is a way to have a wildcard with the positive look behind/forward.
If it’s just a yes or no that’s causing the problem, then you could use the pipe ‘|’ symbol to cover the two scenarios. (Add more pipes for more scenarios FYI)

Like this:
INSERTREGEXFORSCENARIO1 | INSERTREGEXFORSCENARIOTWO

Update capitals with regex.