Extract Data Table from HTML

Hi! Mates.

May I know the exact reason?

21.4.4+Branch.master.Sha.a8b5101efe02651274064093e9c7410fedff7696

Source: Extract data tables from HTML

Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Exception Type: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException

RemoteException wrapping System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at lambda_method(Closure , ActivityContext )
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.VisualBasicValue1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity1.InternalExecuteInResolutionContext(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteInResolutionContext[T](ActivityInstance parentInstance, Activity1 expressionActivity) at System.Activities.InArgument1.TryPopulateValue(LocationEnvironment targetEnvironment, ActivityInstance activityInstance, ActivityExecutor executor)
at System.Activities.RuntimeArgument.TryPopulateValue(LocationEnvironment targetEnvironment, ActivityInstance targetActivityInstance, ActivityExecutor executor, Object argumentValueOverride, Location resultLocation, Boolean skipFastPath)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.InternalTryPopulateArgumentValueOrScheduleExpression(RuntimeArgument argument, Int32 nextArgumentIndex, ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Boolean isDynamicUpdate) at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.ResolveArguments(ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Int32 startIndex)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Regards,
NaNi

where are you getting this error? for which activity?
are you using any enumerable type variable’s value
it seems, the index used for a variable doesn’t exist.

To check try debugging the file and t the time of error, check local panel for all related variable’s value

1 Like

Hi! @rahulsharma

I am getting this error from Extract data table from html activity.

UiPathTeam.ExtractDataTablesFromHTML.Activities This is the package i’ve used to extract the tables.

and this is the HTML text I am passing

v_mailMessages(0).Headers(“HTMLBody”).ToString

Where v_mailMessages is a variable which is the type of System.Collections.Generic.List<System.Net.Mail.MailMessage>

Regards,
NaNi

Hi @THIRU_NANI

I Guess you re extracting datatable from html body!

Check with the count of mail and then proceed to extract the html table

And also check with the reference thread below!

Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.