Extract data from csv

I have a pdf file exported to CSV . it has multiple sets of data I need to extract. Basically, I want to create a data table with these headers Name, Abo#, Violation, Violation Date, Sanction , Created date

Problems I see and not sure how to get

There are multiple sets , so the first set “Abigail” will have the created date November 21,2019 (this date is from the header text). Second set have 2 names and for both, created date is December 3 2019 (date from the header), So how do I loop through and add these to the data table.

Because your data appears semi-structured I suspect you will need to look into something like the document understanding modules. I suspect that the type of data you have cannot simply be imported from a CSV file into a data table.

See New UiPath Document Understanding features have been released! for more information.

Best of luck,
James

You should loop all rows to check if it contains “AGREED BOARD…” text
Then you can build an array of these items’ index
Use that index, you can start a new loop for all sets, and use Read Range with Start~End Cell based on “AGREED BOARD…”'s indexs.

Tried creating a workflow based on intelligent OCR activities.But not working as expected.Only getting the manually trained data in the output. Please help me with a solution for this.

Output-