Extract column value when column and it's value can present in any of the pages in PDF

hi there,

need a help!

suppose having multipage pdf. need to extract column value (suppose email id) where email id column sometime present in page 2 and sometime in any other page.

Regards,
Srini

Hi @srinibash.dash ,

Do you want to extract only that table from the Multi Page PDF which contains the Email ID column name ?

If you could provide a sample/explain a bit more details for it, it would be better for us to analyse the exact scenario that you would be facing.

hi,

wanted to extract Client information from PDF. And this client column can present in any of the page in PDF.

Regards,
Srini

@srinibash.dash ,

Could you give us the confirmation on whether the PDF is a Digital or a Scanned PDF ?

Hi @srinibash.dash

Can you try this

Str = “CLIENT: Test1”

o/p will be Test1

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(str1,“((?<=CLIENT:).*)”).ToString.Trim

It’s digital one.

Regards,
Srini

@srinibash.dash ,

If the PDF is a PDF form, then could you check with the below Component :

Let us know if this doesn’t work for your pdf document.

Thanks for reply. but here my issue is “CLIENT:” can present in any page of the pdf and need to extract that particular column and associated value. Once we extract this data and we can put the regex that you have mentioned and extract the value.

Regards,
Srini

Hi Arpan,

I am not getting PDF Forms Activity Pack package in Marketplace. I have added Nuget package under Studio/packages but still not able to find the activity. any suggestion

Regards,
Srini

@srinibash.dash ,

Could you make sure the Marketplace link is present in the Manage Package Settings ?

Also, Let us know what is the Compatibility used, Windows or Windows-Legacy ?

Hi Arpan,

Marketplace link present in Mange package settings. I am having Windows 1o Enterprise.

@srinibash.dash ,

Could you confirm on the Compatibility once again ? We choose it during the Process Creation.

It is also observed in the Studio Bottom Right Panel :

It is windows . please find the screenshot.

Regards,
Srini

@srinibash.dash ,

If that is the case, the Package mentioned will not be available for use, as it is not yet migrated/updated to the latest .net 6 version which the Windows Compatibility requires.

However, if you have not yet started the Development and could shift for Windows-Legacy then you could do so and Try installing the package and Check it’s working.

Let us know if you cannot shift back to Windows-Legacy version.

with windows legacy , I am able to use that Nuget package. but Windows Legacy will be phased out in UIPath next version and once we Published packages, it contain only project source files not the DLLs. It might be issue going forward with the project.

Regards,
Srini

Hi Arpan,

I have tried to get key and value by using the pdf activity but seems it is not working . here is the screen shot of my process and pdf file

AppraisalofProperty510505.pdf (4.4 MB)

Regards,
Srini