Extract "AboutUs" from the company website

I am getting list of companies name into excel, further I need to iterate each company and extract few info like NoOfEmp, Revenue, Website url etc from the Wikipedia. This part is completed by me. But I am stuck to extract the “AboutUs” that I need to click on company url available at Wikipedia and thereafter I need to find AboutUs tab and extract the information of AboutUs of each company.

Challenge I am facing is “AboutUs” on every website is not at constant place. On some website it is available on top, on some it is available in footer or inside the other tab.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Brajesh

Hi @brajesh.kumar1,

Please provide a few sample websites so I can get an idea of the AboutUs you want to extract.

Hi @GreenTea,

Thanks for your reply. Please find below few examples:
AppSense
ATOS SE
Atradius
BNP PARIBAS
Brightstar Corporation

Thanks,
Brajesh

Hi @brajesh.kumar1,

Just to be sure I working on the right part, could you indicate which part is to be completed by you?

Qns: It is in Wikipedia or in the actual company website? Or just the website URL you need to extract on Wikipedia?

Hi @GreenTea,

The company information those are available over wikipedia itself have been completed. I am only pending with the “AboutUs” part for that I need to click on company url available over wikipedia and there after website will be open and from the website only I need to extract “AboutUs” info.

Thanks,
Brajesh

Hi @brajesh.kumar1,

Sorry, due to the unstructured nature of the website. A different script need to be created for each website because it needs to know where to navigate and click/get the information that you are collecting.

The UiPath robot alone has no intelligence (AI) but is “trained” by the RPA developer on what steps to perform and actions to take.

However, you may want to consider third party tools that crawl and extract websites.

Hi @GreenTea,

Thank you so much for looking into my problem.

Thanks,
Brajesh