Extension issue with Elastic Robot

When ever i run the process i keep getting a fault and it says

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.UIAutomationNext.Exceptions.UiAutomationException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Open(String bstrURL, String bstrCmdLineArgs, UiBrowserFlags flag)
at UiPath.UIAutomationNext.Services.DriverBrowserService.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.ContinuableAsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

i have installed the plugin on administrator and user. nothing seems to work. i am using edge

Have you installed uipath extension in edge browser ??

yes i logged onto the AWS via RDP and installed it under user and administrator