Expected range

Hi All,

Currently i am new to RE Framework and working on one of the use case and i am facing few issues while open browser activity.Please find the process which we are working
1.I have attached the input sheet which contains list of application Name and application links in excel sheet and i need to check whether the link in IE is opening or not

If the links are opened we have to update in excel sheet as “online” with particular links name

in open browser when i am passing Applicationlinks it is throwing below error
Can anyone please help me to resolve my issuse
Thanks,
Ramya

Hi @yandrathiramya

Please go to excel and remove hyperlink property of those URL thats causing you this issue.

Please mark as solution if found useful :slight_smile:
Regards
Roshan

Hi @unknownay

I have removed hyperlinks in excel sheet even though phasing same issues,Please find the attachement.

Thanks,
Ramya

Keep a message box and see whats the url coming over there and which browser are you trying to open ?

Hi Roshan,
Before invoking open browser flow the app the value of application link is available

Please find the import arguments value

After invoking i opened open browser but the value is showing as blank

Please let me know anything else information required.

Thanks,
Ramya

Hi @yandrathiramya

Since the value is coming null or empty you are getting that error

use a assign activity before Invoke ReinsurenceCheck workflow put a assign activity and assign ApplicationLinks with any value from excel

i guess your ApplicationLinks variable is not having any value thats why this binding issue is happening.

if you are not able to fix share your project

Regards
Roshan

Hi Roshan,
I have added assign activity before invoke reinsurance check flow and it’s showing the value

But after invoking reinsurance work flow and in open browser i am using in_ApplicationLinks there i am facing issuse.
if you still unable to understand please let me know i will share my project.

Thanks,
Ramya

Hi Roshan,

Could you please help me to resolve this issuse.

Thanks,
Ramya

Share your project

Hi Roshan,
Please find the project
ReinsuranceDailyCheck.zip (783.7 KB) IOsheets.zip (14.5 KB)
Thanks,
Ramya

In your process state give

in_ApplicationLinks=in_TransactionItem(“ApplicationLinks”).ToString

Inside use this

1 Like

Hi Roshan,

Thank you so much it’s working now,If i have any doubts again i will reach out to you

Thanks,
Ramya

Hi Roshan,
I have one more doubt for example we are checking first link and the link is working fine and i need to update in output sheet for that i created in_ApplicationLinks arugment and i passes that value in write cell but it is not updating.Please find the attachement

@yandrathiramya

what you can do is add an extra column in the same excel itself for example IsSiteUp.
declare transaction item as in/out argument and add from inside you can say io_TransactionItem(“IsSiteUp”) = “Server Is Up”.

In this way your code will be more modulrized

Hi Roshan,

What ever solution you have explained me is good but i am unable to code as per that ,if possible could you please send me the code.
Thanks,
Ramya

Hi Roshan,
I have tried all the ways but the value is showing as blank could you please help me to resolve this issuse.

Thanks,
Ramya

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.