Execution of the robot from bat file, it only works when the wizard is restarted

I successfully managed to run a model robot from a bat file with the following code
(Because the orchestrator has a limit of pcs, I decided to use this method to start the robot)

C:\…\UiRobot.exe execute --file “C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages\Test.bat.file.1.0.1.nupkg”.

But I noticed, that it only works once, when I click it again and start it, it only opened for a few seconds the console and closed it, and that is not the expected behavior of the robot (The same behavior happens if I use the xaml or json file instead of the nupkg).
Image of the cmd console open only for a few seconds

When I closed the uipath wizard and reopened it, I was able to run my robot normally from the bat file, and following those rules, I can run my robot, restarting the wizard at each execution.

Is this behavior normal?
Is it necessary to restart the wizard at each run?
Is there a solution to make the bat file work without having to be restarting the wizard?

Characteristics of the programs:
so: w7 sp1
uipath: studio pro 2021.2.0-beta.44

I am waiting for your help?

Hi @borismh,

Can you please describe what kind of process are you trying to run? Does the process end before you try to run it the second time?

Best regards,
Andrei