Execution error from orchestrator

I’ve upgraded to latest 4.1 enterprise studio version (licensed)

I can publish successfully into orchestrator from 4.1 studio .

I’m getting below error when I run the package using orchestrator (what am i missing here?)

• Info: “Execution error : System.Exception: The invoked workflow ‘Main’ has validation errors. Please review the workflow and resolve the errors. —> System.Activities.InvalidWorkflowException: The following errors were encountered while processing the workflow tree:\r\n’Main’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: Main’ has the following validation error: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "BusinessException IsNot Nothing".\r\nType ‘BusinessRuleException’ is not defined.\r\n\r\n’Main’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: Main’ has the following validation error: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "SystemError Is Nothing And BusinessException is Nothing".\r\nType ‘BusinessRuleException’ is not defined.\r\n\r\n’Main’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: Main’ has the following validation error: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "TransactionItem Is Nothing".\r\nType ‘QueueItem’ is not defined.\r\n\r\n’Main’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: Main’ has the following validation error: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "TransactionItem IsNot Nothing".\r\nType ‘QueueItem’ is not defined.\r\n\r\n at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)\r\n at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)\r\n at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()\r\n at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)\r\n at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)\r\n at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)\r\n at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.<>c__DisplayClass54_0.<OnInvokeJob>b__0()\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —”

The same code ran fine with older enterprise version 2.3

Hi @msangha80
What result are you getting when you are checking your ‘Main’ workflow for errors with Validate (F8)?

There are no validation errors, is this related to some package? If yes what package?
I’ve checked all the namespaces. As I said this package runs fine if published using studio 2.3

Not sure if this fully applies here, but looks familiar:

let me try and get back to you

no luck converted all the generic variables into specific datatypes any other solution in mind?

did you check this thread:

Yes I checked that link that’s not the issue, issue is when you move up the studio version there are compatibility issues and it’s very tedious to get rid of them.
Essentially I had to rebuild the workflow exactly as it was earlier with a new studio version and it worked fine …

There has to be an easy way to fix compatibility issues

I am also running into this issue. Very tedious.

Hi,
In the link below is the Technical Compatibility Matrix between Orchestrator, Robot, and Studio: