Executing test sets: RemoteException wrapping System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception

Hello. I published test case on Orchestrator.
I checked the case is working fine before I publish it.
It seems like every activities that I attached after opening browser doesn’t work properly.

The strange thing is that after clicking ‘Execute’ button on Orchestrator and go to PC where Robot is installed, it works fine(test case passed).

However, when the Robot PC on sleep mode, orchestrator claims these error.

RemoteException wrapping System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The handle is invalid 
   at: UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Object value)
   at: UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
   at: System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
   at: System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @1111104

If the machine is not on, the Orchestrator will not wake it up to run the process.

If you have the Enterprise MSI installation with the machine wide robot service, then you will at least need your machine to be turned (doesn’t have to be logged in).

If you are using the Community EXE installation with the user robot service, then (for best results) the machine will have to be turned on and logged in.

See here for more details:

Thank you for your reply.

I’m apparently using ‘UiPath Assistent.exe’ for connecting Orchestrator(green light is on saying license is available).
Should I uninstall UiPath and re-install by using .msi?

It depends. Do you have the Enterprise license? If so, I would advise using the MSI installer.

The community EXE installer is for the free Community license.