Execute non query activity(databases activity) does not return value in the Output parameter of Stored Procedure

Execute non query or Execute Query activity(databases activity) does not return value in the Output parameter of Stored Procedure even though I am saving it in a variable. Can we please have the activity return the output parameter to the activity so that we donot have to convert them as datatable?

1 Like

@Amrita_Mogali hv u found any solution on this?
@badita @aksh1yadav @beesheep can we do something in this case cz i am also getting issues while getting the value from output variable i tried to convert it into datatable and then retrive the value but getting error as : : String[52]: the Size property has an invalid size of 0. i am using execute query activity and passing my sp for data insertion to it also passing req parameters to it, output variable will get me the latest record from similar records, so i want to get the value from that parameter…

Thanks,
Neha

2 Likes

@Amrita_Mogali this has been fixed for ExecuteNonQuery activity, it will be included in the next release of the DB activity pack. You can test it if you retrieve the package from our beta feed: https://www.myget.org/F/uipath :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @andraciorici, May i know if the fixing has release?

Hello, I’m still facing this problem and my activities packages seems to be updated.
Is this problem solved in which version of UiPath.Database.Activities ? Mine is 1.1.6660.26865

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Is this prob solve now? Any update? Still facing the issue