Exchange Error: Value cannot be null / Parameter name: Address

We have a process that started to show this error when it run on Orchestrator:

image

The error occours in a Get Exchange Mail Messages activity, that run for about 10 minutes before trigger the error. When I run the process in debug mode, the following message is shown:

image

All the properties of the activity are ok, because when I limit the number of mails read to 20, for example, the error don’t occours. I believe that we have a mail message that trigger this error on activity.

I update the package UiPath.Mail.Activities from version 1.3.0 to 1.6.0 but the problem persists.

Anyone more got this error?

2 Likes

Can you share some screenshots of your xaml files @MarcelStein

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

3 Likes

UPDATE:

I updated the package to prerelease version 1.7.1-ce and the error don’t occours.

image

Do you know how stable is this prerelease version?

1 Like

Hi @pattyricarte! Thank you for the interest!

I take a screenshot with the properties that I used.

1 Like

My apologies @MarcelStein no idea. But cheer up you did great you figure out. :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

3 Likes

Fine
Welcome to uipath community
Kindly ensure that all the IN arguments passed to the property panel of GET EXCHANGE MAIL activity has value in it
Because if those arguments or even variable doesn’t have value in it this error will occur
So to validate that use a WRITE LINE activity and mention all the variable like this
Variable1+” “+variable2+” “+…
So output panel will show the output and from there we can validate what value is lot there based on which we can provide the input

Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification

Cheers @MarcelStein

2 Likes

I have the same problem with v. 1.7.2

Send SMTP Mail Message: The parameter ‘addresses’ cannot be an empty string.
Parameter name: addresses

Can you share the properties of the SMTP Activities to easily understand the issue. Thanks. @FCN

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

image

2 Likes

Dont you have any value for these .See highlighted in the image thanks.

cheers:D

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

No

Are those new?

It was working a week ago. Then I updates a lot of packages… probably UIPath.Mail.Activities…

1 Like

I see now that som authentication parameters has disappeared

1 Like

We experience all so here using the community editon ! The lastime our componet was perfectly fine but when we update our community our components doesnt work any more. but in our enterprise edition its working. Still we try to figure out how to fix it… My apologies @FCN cant help for now…

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for trying @pattyricarte

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Your most welcome @FCN

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

I found the reason for my problem :grin:
After removing one recipient my list enden wit a ;
After removing that id did work.

2 Likes