Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA on GoBack call

I have issues regarding the go Back activity when used in ui Path

I get an error requested resource is in use. Can anyone please tell why this is happening ?

Activites workflow: Go back : The requested resource is in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA)",
“level”: “Error”,
“logType”: “Default”,

Can you please open a new threat for your problem since it appears unrelated to the original issue (.NET Framework exception when reading excel file)?

It’s best to follow the formatting in the first post and describe in greater detail what you are trying to do. Screenshots of the error can also be helpful.

1 Like

We need more details:
-studio version
-browser version
-test xaml

Hi Ramesh
Did you try SendHotKey: Alt + left instead of GoBack?

1 Like

did this question ever get answered, I’m having the same issue

Hi @cmrobertson

As indicated earlier, could you provide more information? Mainly:

• when does the error happen (a sample project file would help here)
  • which versions of software are you using (both Studio AND packages used in the workflow)

It would help to see the context, as the bug is not easily reproducible.

I will gather the info you are looking for however i had to create a work around so I’m past the issue.

1 Like

I`ve got the same error:

{
“message”: “Go Back: The requested resource is in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA)”,
“level”: “Error”,
“logType”: “Default”,
“timeStamp”: “10:50:36”,
“processVersion”: “1.0.6969.24636”,
“jobId”: “8a615a5b-8473-42c3-97b3-3d100d9df734”,
“robotName”: “demoRobot”,
“machineId”: 80698,
“fileName”: “SHA1Online_GetHashCode”,
“logF_BusinessProcessName”: “Framework”
}

Can you please tell someone how to fix it?

Thanks!

Hi @AndreiChicos

Could you tell us a bit more about your scenario? This error can be avoided in a specific case of running your projects from Orchestrator by following these steps:
In Orchestrator -> Robots page -> Runtime tab - set the ‘Login to console’ parameter to false [No]

Pls how did you resolve this issue of
Go Back: The requested resource is in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA)
I’m having the same problem in my Level 3 Assignment 1 “Get Hash workflow” and its driving me crazy.

Please share how you manged it.
Thanks

UPDATE: I used “Send HotKey” activity and workflow is running well.

1 Like

Hi Loginerror,
My Login to console is set to false and I’m still getting the same Go Back: The requested resource is in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA) error.

What to do please?

UPDATE: I used “Send HotKey” activity and workflow is running well.

Hi @PMwannabe

Could you let us know:

• your Studio version
  • your activity packages versions (screenshot from Package Manager will do)

I see you solved it but to add an alternative option should someone need it I actually re-navihated I did not get the ‘Back’ button to work

I also observed that when I used MS Edge to manually obtain the hashcode from SHA-1 online, I was able to go back and the action clears the “type into” field as well as the generated hashcode. but Microsoft Edge is not supported by UiPath.
However, when I do same with MS Explorer, the “Go Back” button doesn’t clear the field - jus redundant. some weird glitch I suppose.

Glad I was able to submit and passed. Phew!!

Studio Version is