Exception even tho the task is compelete

19.3.0+Branch.master.Sha.5fdb43627d7d3c011018bb545ddf9470210d44a9

Source: Assign

Exception Type: System.FormatException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value)
at lambda_method(Closure , ActivityContext )
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.VisualBasicValue1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity1.InternalExecuteInResolutionContext(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteInResolutionContext[T](ActivityInstance parentInstance, Activity1 expressionActivity) at System.Activities.InArgument1.TryPopulateValue(LocationEnvironment targetEnvironment, ActivityInstance activityInstance, ActivityExecutor executor)
at System.Activities.RuntimeArgument.TryPopulateValue(LocationEnvironment targetEnvironment, ActivityInstance targetActivityInstance, ActivityExecutor executor, Object argumentValueOverride, Location resultLocation, Boolean skipFastPath)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.InternalTryPopulateArgumentValueOrScheduleExpression(RuntimeArgument argument, Int32 nextArgumentIndex, ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Boolean isDynamicUpdate) at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.ResolveArguments(ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Int32 startIndex)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

I am getting this while doing the difference b/w to columns…
and im getting the correct results.
error displayed after completion of the results.

i need help based on this.

im uploading the files for ref.

difference.xaml (10.0 KB)
output file.xlsx (9.7 KB)

I would suggest adding write line or log message to see what string you’re trying to parse.

i tired implementing it, but still the error continues.

Source: Assign

Exception Type: System.FormatException

Did you writeline the string before the assign activity? If so, what’s the value?