Exception Error could not find path for assignment 2

RemoteException wrapping System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Report-DE456232-2.csv’.
at UiPath.CSV.Activities.ReadCsvFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Is that your actual file path?
Is it possible that the file may be downloaded in C:\Users\your_user_name\file_name.csv, but the object has wrong path prefix?

This is the file directory saved in the config file

FinalAssignment_updated - Copy.zip (97.6 KB)

This is the project for Assignment 2 - Please advise fix. I have been working on this for ages but running into same errors

Well if the files are downloaded under Matt Paver, then the paths inside your file array are incorrect.
Where are the file paths being read from?

Ah, I wasn’t sure where I read from so I left it labelled as FileName and thought that it had to be converted into string.

I think I have overcomplicated this and if you could help sort my directories out that would be great