Excel to Web

Good morning,

Please assist. I am working on a project where we take the data from excel and create a document in web.

Each “Title” is one document number and each document have one, two lines or more (The line is the Project#)

Problem: How do I get the bot to pickup the first “Title” create a document and all the lines required (Line will increase or decrease monthly). After the first “Title” completed the bot will need to pickup the second “Title” create a new document with all the line required. And the bot will continuing with all the Title.

Please see excel sheet below

Hi, you can start by creating the First title, First project for that title and keep on adding Projects until the Column Title is not empty, when you find the second Title you save the first one, create the second with all the required projects that has an empty value in the Column Title.

Thank you Nadia,
I was able to get the bot to pickup the first Title then it pickup Project 1, project 2 but it does not stop at project 2. It continuing to pick up all the Project for the second Title.
What condition should I use to solve this problem? Please see my sequences.
Pickup Title

And this is what I use to pickup the Project.
Pickup Project/line

Alright, instead of a read cell can you try a Read Range, Read all the excel file then use a for each row you check if the value of the Title column is not empty and pickup project 1 project 2 until the title is not empty then you pickup Title 2 with Project 1, Project 2, Project 3 etc … Any poject that has the corresponding Title culomn is empty will be associated to the privious PJ000X.
Can you try this option and tell me if it works for you?

Thank you Nadia. I will give it a go.

Hi Nadia,
How do you write a if condition "Title column is not empty and pickup project 1 project 2 until the title is not empty then you pickup Title 2 with Project 1, Project 2, Project 3 "
I was only able to write the if condition to met the first requirement but but not sure how to write the second condition “until the title is not empty then you pickup Title 2 with Project 1, Project 2”