My ribbon has greyed out as inactive. The automation has worked just fine until now. I’m looking for another way to do the “text to columns” in my sheet.
- The Excel file is not saved, and it shall not be saved. (GDPR)
- The file looks like a CSV, but it is actually a TAB seperated one (CST?)
- As said, it worked as clockwork before, this problem just recently happend. As shown in the picture, the ribbon turns greyed out. (The Office programs updated?)
- It is the “same file” every time, it is an outcome of a report in Oracle eBusiness Suite
- The problem is not 100 percent happening, rarely it works. I’ve trid with different Delays and Element exists, but this does not cut it.
- In the video-link (0:48) I am visualizing the problem, showing two methods that previously worked, me using the first one.
- My problem is not grouped sheets.
In the first method in the video, I am using only “Send Hotkey”. No problem before. Now, the ribbon greys out, and destroys the process :-/
Additional information currently:
MS Office pro plus 2010
MS Excel ver. 14.0.7237.5000 (32-bit)
UiPath Studio 2019.11.0-beta.2
Anyone knows a solution for this?