Excel template query

Hi, I have a simple query.
I have data in Excel file. Now I want to feed the data into the Excel Invoice template and create an invoice in .pdf format. So would it be possible/feasible to create an invoice from the excel invoice template?

Ex. Assume I have 100 rows of data and now I want to feed each row of data in Excel Invoice template and save it then click and save in .pdf format. Is it possible or you suggest any another method to do it.
@Palaniyappan

1 Like

Fine
It’s possible but purely based on the template
I hope it would be easy converting a excel to pdf but
Entering the data to the excel plays a major role here because we got only two ways either with write cell or with macros because it’s a template which cannot be changed and we won’t be able to enter a new datatable

For converting a excel to pdf kindly have a view on this as of now

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Palani,

One more query, I have these two tables in a Excel Template,
And I have to feed the tables data from the two different excel sheets, But if you see there are only 6 rows in the tables, But in excel my data is dynamic, sometimes 10 rows sometimes 5 and sometimes 15 rows. So my excel template is fixed if you see, So if I increase the rows in the tables in Template, And suppose I have 5 lines data in first, so can I delete the NULL rows from the tables.

1 Like

Yes of course
Once after adding all the data to the template
We can use INSERT/DELETE activity to remove that row in the excel
Or may I know how we are passing the input either as a row by row with Add datarow activity or with a datatable or with write cell

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

simple bro, if you see in these there are two tables,
And these two tables data I have in Sheet2 & Sheet3 Right.

First I will feed the sheet2 data into SPARE Parts Details tables, suppose there are 10 rows of data in sheet2 but here we have only 6 rows right.
so how it can be resolve,
If I increase the table size in template, like I created 20 rows of tables,
so now I have 10 rows in sheet2 but I want to bot will feed first 10 rows last 10 will be empty in the template, I want to delete that last 10 rows. Hope you understand bro. I want to do this for both the tables in Template.
I am confused how to delete the NULL from table

Hi, This workflow is fine is we create an pdf from excel, But it will work only when we have open excel on the screen. I want to ask you one thing,
suppose I am feeding up data into the excel template so my temple excel file will be close right. So once feeded the data I want to open it and save as pdf means use the same workflow. Can I feed the data in open excel file, or I have to close it first then feed the data. Please answer.

1 Like

Fine buddy
we can enter the data to the excel and then we can open it and print and convert that to a pdf
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.