Excel - merge two excel lists

Hey,
I want to merge two excel lists in UiPath. Both lists contain information about a customer number. I would like to put these lists together to have all the information I have about the customer number in one list

What is the best way to build this in uipath?
Any help would be great :slight_smile:

Can you please share the screenshot of the excel lists or the excel file itself and mention the columns you want to merge.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-13 um 11.58.09

The columns marked in yellow are the unique characteristics of the list. At the end I would like to create a list in Excel that has all the information for the respective customer-id with the corresponding delivery note.

1. Use read range activity to read data from first excel and store in a datatable variable, dtTable1
  2. Use read range activity to read data from second excel and store in a datatable variable, dtTable2
  3. Check both datatables have data,
    if(dtTable1.Rows.Count > 0 && dtTable2.Rows.Count > 0)
  4. Use join datatable activity specifying the columns to be compared as shown in below image.
    The resultant output datatable will have the merged data.
    Capture
3 Likes

how do i do the 3. step und where can i specify the columns in step 4 ?

Step 3: Use if activity (in case of using sequence) or Flow Decision activity (in case of using Flow Chart)
Step 4: Inside the true block of if or flow decision activity, use Join datatable activity and specify the properties.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.